Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kutie-pie Kamryn

I was so honored when Kamryn's Mom asked me to take her two-year portraits. We got to know Jennifer and Brian through some mutual friends, and now they go to Hope Works and have joined our home group. They are such a blessing! Anyhow, back to Kamryn...I have been sitting-on-go, ready to photograph this little girl and her beautiful, brown ringlets and her big, brown eyes! It was my hope to capture her fun personality...that her spirit would be adequately translated in her portraits. I don't think the photo shoot could have gone any better. Kamryn was definitely at her best. Happy 2nd Birthday, Kamryn!!! I have just loved watching you grow-up this past year.






1 comment:

Dawn Jenkins said...

These pics are SOOOO cute. You are so talented! I wish we were closer so you could shoot my two boys! Thanks for sharing!