Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Concert in the Park

Last night we went to city park in San Marcos to watch the Derailers. You just may find us in the very spot every Thursday for the rest of the summer, we had SO MUCH FUN (not to mention it was free)!!! Luke literally danced the ENTIRE evening (non-stop!). No one there made use of the dance floor more than Luke...I am not exaggerating! We brought a couple lawn chairs and a small cooler with a few beers and some wine. It could not have been a better time! I took the opportunity to take some portraits of Luke with the beautiful San Marcos river as our setting. I included one of my favorite nature shots as well...enjoy!

Aren't these plants beautiful!?! Once they bloom, they have little white flowers.
Luke hardly ever leaves home without his "yee-haw" aka cowboy hat or Ernie, who you will find in most of the shots below.



Lots of my shots of Luke dancing were blurry because he literally never stopped moving!!!

He clapped after every song (not sure if it was for the band or himself ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome gift from God! I really can't think of a any time when I've actually gotten to see or hold him. I may have to be reminded of the timed! Looks like I missed my chance on that same night. We were in front of Lukes dance floor about 20 yards!! You can bet we'll plan some time to him in the near future! God Bless You 3. Kate's Paw Paw